Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentine's Day Cards

I haven't posted in awhile.  My DD had surgery in early January and we have been hanging out while she recovered.  Actually watched the entire series of Gilmore Girls.  I finally said I needed to scrap some cards for valentine's day and she overtook my scrap room.  Here are her cards she made (for me)


 My DD also made a pair of angel earrings (my other DD is in a sorority and angels are their thing)
 This is the only one I made.  Was trying to make one for my son.  It is actually too young looking but I made it from me and the puppies so maybe it will be appropriate.
I used Create a Critter at 3 in. and the saying at 1.25.  the dog basket is from everyday paperdolls also cut at 3 in. The background paper is from K&Co.
All cards are the A2 size.
Thanks for looking and Happy Valentines Day!

4 comments:

  1. I hope your DD is doing better. Both of you are super talented, love the cards. I found you through Gaby's linking party and I'm now following.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you through Gabby's linking party. Love the puppy card!! Check out my blog as well at txjennywren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed looking at your blog. I really like the design. Thanks for sharing all of the nice valentine cards. I came from Gaby's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for participating on my linking blogoversary! and with such nice project! Your follower ~Gaby www.gabycreates.com

    ReplyDelete